• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk 17.5.3 letsencrypt-hostname has failed with exit code 1

PeterKi

Regular Pleskian
My plesk panel shows a security advice:
If I try to update I get the following error:
Error: Execution letsencrypt-hostname.sh has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: [2017-05-20 09:16:16] ERR [extension/letsencrypt] Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/cli.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
Challenge marked as invalid. Details: Invalid response from http://hxxxxxxxx.stratoserver.net/....e/T6RaEDC45YHj5RepeRw23utTx7JtNNvP-0Vl213-G8c: "<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>Not Found</H1>

The requested document was not found on this server"
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/letsencrypt/scripts/cli.php failed with exit code 1 and the output:
Challenge marked as invalid. Details: Invalid response from http://hxxxxxxxx.stratoserver.net/....e/T6RaEDC45YHj5RepeRw23utTx7JtNNvP-0Vl213-G8c: "<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<H1>Not Found</H1>
The requested document was not found on this server"

exit status 1

I ran the following command from a solved post which showed two Lets Encrypt certificates for my domains and another line with a NULL name:
plesk db "select c.id, c.name, r.rep_id, d.name from certificates c left join Repository r on (c.id = r.component_id) left join domains d on (r.rep_id = d.cert_rep_id) where r.rep_id not in (select val from misc where param = 'cert_rep_id') or r.rep_id is null"
+----+--------------------------+--------+-------------+
| id | name | rep_id | name |
| 9 | Lets Encrypt xxxxxxxxxxx | 3 | xxxxxxxx.de |
| 8 | Lets Encrypt xxxxxxxxxxx | 2 | xxxxxxxx.de |
| 2 | Backup sign certificate | NULL | NULL |

Back