• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question PLESK 17.5 Overuse limit options

Torsten

New Pleskian
I have started to read through the documentation for PLESK recently and based on that I got the impression that when I set, for example a disk space overuse limit in a service plan, I don't get many options regarding an automated response to that.

So when a subscriber reaches a limit he gets suspended without a warning. I can set another limit which will inform him when he gets close to his hard limit, but that's it.

So my understanding is that that is my only option of dealing with this issue, is that correct? Or am I missing something?

So when a subscriber reaches a limit he gets suspended without a warning.
He should get also a notification when subscription get suspended see: Plesk panel > Tools & Settings > Notifications >
  • Resource usage limits exceeded by subscription
  • Subscription suspended due to resource overuse

Thank you for your reply.

So subscribers will get a warning, assuming that I turned on this notification.
But I have no option for a more specific response?

Can't I, for example, send out the warning but have the suspensions happen upon the next limit check (giving the subscriber a day or so of time to rectify the problem).
And if that is not possible through the PLESK GUI, can I do it using the XML API?

Back