• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 6.5.2 Reissued!

T

Todd L. Crumpler

SWsoft has re-issued the Plesk 6.5.2 (SP2) for Windows patch and build. Download a copy of the new Windows Service Pack 2 for Plesk Windows today from:

Plesk 6.5.2 for Windows
plesk6.5.2 build040310.14
release notes 174MB

Be sure to review the product user manual and the system requirements to ensure proper operation of Plesk. For information regarding known problems, new features and bug-fixes please refer to the product release notes.

I have already installed previously released SP2 "6.5.2_build040303.19_Win200x.exe". What should I do next?

I still have problems with Plesk 6.5.2.

Do I need to install as a fresh install? or can I upgrade from Plesk 6.5.1?

I upgraded from 6.5.1 and I got some problems with poppass and scheduler. I clicked on the shortcut to connect to the control pannel site, it gave me blank white page. I tried to reinstall and install several times, finally, It prompted for the username and password, but it said incorrect password strored in SQL server.

Does any one have the same problem?

Now I have to clean my server and start with a fresh install of Plesk 6.5.2 and see if it works.

Thanks

IM having problems too...

Cant delete MSSQL databases

Cant change the MSSQL Password in Server->Database

Cant Delate Domains

If anyone has a solution please post
:confused:

Back