1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5.1 Installation Error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by sir_octet, Jan 1, 2005.

1. sir_octet

sir_octet Guest

Happy New Year to everyone!

I was trying to upgrade Plesk Reloaded 7.1.6 to the new 7.5.1 and I get this error:

" BIND server starts Ok.

/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.77500: line 1: /usr/local/psa/version: No such file or directory
    Unable to upgrade Plesk. You have version
    installed, but upgrader is incompatible with this version.
    To install new Plesk copy, please move '/usr/local/psa'
    to another place manually.

ERROR while trying to check version
    Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/psa_7.5.1_RedHat_el3_build75041216.14_upgrade.log), fix and try again

Aborting...

error: %pre(psa-7.5.1-rhel3.build75041216.14) scriptlet failed, exit status 1
    error: install: %pre scriptlet failed (2), skipping psa-7.5.1-rhel3.build75041216.14 "

I have even tried to remove /us/loca/psa and /etc/psa but still same thing. Perhaps is from the databases in /var/lib/mysql. Anyone has any idea how to solve/overcome this situation?

Thanks!