• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5.4 Updater Buttons Grayed Out

M

mitekcomputers

For some strange reason, all of the option tick boxes in my Plesk updater are grayed out, which means I can't install or uninstall any problematic packages.

On the Main Plesk Updater screen under release name is Plesk 7.5.4 on the right side of the screen beneath "Available Operations" is the wording "Updating or adding new components"

When I click on the Plesk 7.5.4 hyperlink to go to the following page all my packages show up BUT they are all grayed out so I cant do anything at all. It also states all packages are current, but shouldn't they still be whited out in case you wish to reinstall or remove something? It seems like that was the case in the past.

What could possibly cause this.

I have been using Plesk on my GoDaddy Virtual 30 domain license server for almost 2 years now, and this one is driving me nuts in addition to the smtp_psa and smtps_psa getting renamed to smtp-psa and smtps-psa, which I can fix rather easily now when it happens.

I am thinking the one problem (updater buttons grayed out) is causing the other problem. Maybe not..who knows...

I could bite the bullet and do the Fedora upgrade and Plesk upgrade at GoDaddy but it would mean repropagating the complete server and taking a huge chance on losing all of the information, including the customers domains etc... I cant do that at all. Too many variables for disaster.

Thanks in advance for any advice or from anyone that has ran into the issue.

Mitek

Back