• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 7.5.4 zip.so

M

m0nk3yb0y18

Guest
I have added extension=zip.so to the php.ini .. but, it seems to refuse to load it, phpinfo() doesn't give any indication that it worked. I looked at the phpinfo() and the plesk compile didn't do --with-zip ... so it's not even compiled in, does anyone else have this problem? And if so, does anyone have a solution on how to get plesk's php to support the .zip extension?

I have FreeBSD 4.10
Plesk 7.5.4

I have tried just re-installing php by itself, but it didnt' seem to take (although I didn't get any errors)

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please?
 
I have looked into a few of the plesk installations and it appears as though NONE of them provide you with zip support. Does anyone have a way around this for FreeBSD 4.10?
 
Or better yet ... if anyone knows a way to re-compile PHP (or upgrade PHP) and have it still work with plesk, I have looked around on the forum and seen some infomration, but when I try it, it is incomplete

Again, I am using FreeBSD 4.10, not Redhat, so I can't use that one guy's RPM patches.
 
Back
Top