1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 7.5.4 zip.so

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by m0nk3yb0y18, Sep 16, 2005.

1. m0nk3yb0y18

m0nk3yb0y18 Guest

I have added extension=zip.so to the php.ini .. but, it seems to refuse to load it, phpinfo() doesn't give any indication that it worked. I looked at the phpinfo() and the plesk compile didn't do --with-zip ... so it's not even compiled in, does anyone else have this problem? And if so, does anyone have a solution on how to get plesk's php to support the .zip extension?

I have FreeBSD 4.10
    Plesk 7.5.4

I have tried just re-installing php by itself, but it didnt' seem to take (although I didn't get any errors)

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please?

2. m0nk3yb0y18

m0nk3yb0y18 Guest

I have looked into a few of the plesk installations and it appears as though NONE of them provide you with zip support. Does anyone have a way around this for FreeBSD 4.10?

3. m0nk3yb0y18

m0nk3yb0y18 Guest

Or better yet ... if anyone knows a way to re-compile PHP (or upgrade PHP) and have it still work with plesk, I have looked around on the forum and seen some infomration, but when I try it, it is incomplete

Again, I am using FreeBSD 4.10, not Redhat, so I can't use that one guy's RPM patches.