• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5 For Windows Post Installation

S

stegels1000

Hi all,

Firstly, I want to say thanks in advance for whatever assistance I receive later. I am a newbie with Plesk and filled with a little apprehensiveness about putting it back on my system again. It took me a while to uninstall it, as it does not uninstall neatly, (I had to literally go into safemode to remove parts of Plesk) but I really need a good control panel that's not excessively expensive.

However, after I installed Plesk and rebooted my machine, I lost access to my regular normal working SiteBuilder and lost access to all my other sites. Port 8080, which i regularly use was diabled somehow and the only access I was granted to was Plesk on its port, placing my entire site on the downside, and forcing me to remain in SSL mode.

How do I quickly get the rest of my sites up without looking through several different pdf documents that accompany Plesk? :confused:

Also, I was only using the free download of Plesk because I wanted to try it out first before purchasing it, but another problem I encountered is that I could not try it at all from the clients' prospective...So, are there any suggestions? :confused:

Again, I must thank you ALL in advance for offering me some help on these issues.

Thank you for your prompt response JackL. I will try your suggestions and see how that works for me. The version of SB that I have is 2.0.

Hello again JackL,
I tried to download the patch from the trail link you left for me, but the reply was: "no such file or directory." I then went to see if SWSOFT had it so that I could download it from their site, thereby alleviating bothering you with my troubles, but here i am again :confused: .

Is the patch no longer available, or how about the Plesk 7.5.6.? Again, thanks for your time and assistance.
stegels

Back