• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5 is Great!!!

J

justyxxxx

I think that the new game module, file server module, integrated firewall, Mail Reject feature, and Site Builder application are all great new features. Even with the couple of bugs I've experienced, it was well worth upgrading to this new release.

Keep the excellent features coming SWSoft!!

Also, two very big thumbs up to Pavel and the technical support team for their excellent work in releasing fixes to these bugs very quickly and their quick and friendly around-the-clock service! It's rare to find such great support!

It's nice to see comments like this rather than complaints all the time. :D

I think the same for the moment, Plesk it's fantastic and have a very very good human support

Continue in that way guys!

I'm still doubting about when to upgrade to 7.5, i think i'll do it this week. But affraid of installation-problems etc...

Originally posted by Pagemakers
I agree their support, certainly in my case has been first class 95% of the time.

Happy Christmas :p
But you are paying for it, right?

I am not and the support i have received is excelent, ontime and acurate.

I am glad that i did come to plesk instead of other cp's.

keep it up.

Mail Reject

Mail Reject finally! ;-) Now i have to wait for spool to clean.

I proud of PLESK. I like them new Christmas skin for PLESK. Great work!

It would probably help if they put it in the standard FTP server ... I never use autoupdater, exclusively use the RPM's ... and it's not in the RPM packages.

Re: Mail Reject

Originally posted by elendal
Mail Reject finally! ;-) Now i have to wait for spool to clean.

This is great...dont have to catch all to # bash anymore...

Back