• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 7.5 Reloaded "Please Wait. Loading..."

B

brooks

In the grand scheme of things this one isn't all that grand :). But, sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference.

Is it just me or does 7.5 seem a lot slower when you move from screen to screen? Maybe it's just the new "Please Wait. Loading..." spinning arrows. But, after using it for just a couple of hours I've become annoyed with it. If a page is really going to take some time to load then fine, put up the UI feedback widget, but not for every button press.

I agree. Or, better yet, allow me as a user to decide if I want the little cute box with spinning arrows.

Originally posted by Mu-host.com
I agree. Or, better yet, allow me as a user to decide if I want the little cute box with spinning arrows.

I second that. Plesk needs to be more customisable to admin and end user. Skins is great, but being able to choose whether you want the "Please Wait. Loading.." thing showing, should be an option.

Back