1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 8.0.0 and 7.5.4 co-existing

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Inaba, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Inaba

Inaba Guest

Hmm... after removing ionCube from my system, I got the httpd to start again.

However - now when I go into the control panel, I see the new Desktop feature... but I'm still running Plesk 7.5.4.

If I go to updater, I see Plesk 7.5.4 and Plesk 8.0.0 listed. I can go into the updater for 8.0.0, and select Base Packages, and it will update and say it's a success... but nothing happens beyond that.

Logging out and logging back in still yields 7.5.4 and I still see both options listed in the updater.

Additionally, on the new Desktop, I see Plesk version psa v7.5.4_build75060321.20 os_RedHat el3

Anyone got any ideas?

2. Inaba

Inaba Guest

Anyone got any ideas?

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Sounds like someone tried to upgrade to v8.0 but it didn't work. Check /tmp for logs from the upgrade to see what went wrong.