• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.0.****

N

NightStorm

So I decided to take a chance, since Plesk 8.0.0 was **** anyway, and ran the upgrade.
Go figure, things are broke. sa-learn has been running since the update completed almost 3 hours ago, and is chewing up 95% of the CPU and throwing the server into a 8+ load average.
Spamassassin is no longer filtering.
psa-spamassassin refuses to start.

Thanks, swsoft.
Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by spamd: Unable to start service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:174
psaerror(string 'Unable to make action: Unable to manage service by spamd: Unable to start service.')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/restart_services.php:30

Same problem here

Anyone with a solution? reinstalling psa-spamassassin and spamassasin didn't work and even broke my PSA webinterface...

I found a solution... well, 2 actually.
All the domains I have that are dependant on mail actually working are now on cPanel.
And I dumped psa-spamassassin (and will not be renewing that **** license when it comes due) and went with ART's qmail-scanner package. Much better, much cleaner, much faster, and much MUCH more efficient.

Back