1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk 8.0.****

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by NightStorm, Jun 16, 2006.

1. NightStorm

NightStorm Guest

So I decided to take a chance, since Plesk 8.0.0 was **** anyway, and ran the upgrade.
    Go figure, things are broke. sa-learn has been running since the update completed almost 3 hours ago, and is chewing up 95% of the CPU and throwing the server into a 8+ load average.
    Spamassassin is no longer filtering.
    psa-spamassassin refuses to start.

Thanks, swsoft.

2. IJnet

IJnet Guest

Same problem here

Anyone with a solution? reinstalling psa-spamassassin and spamassasin didn't work and even broke my PSA webinterface...

3. NightStorm

NightStorm Guest

I found a solution... well, 2 actually.
    All the domains I have that are dependant on mail actually working are now on cPanel.
    And I dumped psa-spamassassin (and will not be renewing that **** license when it comes due) and went with ART's qmail-scanner package. Much better, much cleaner, much faster, and much MUCH more efficient.