• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 8.2.1 Firewall-Modul not starts

B

BlackP

Guest
Hello

I have a problem with the Firewall-Modul of Plesk 8.2.1 / Suse 9.3

If I firewall module start, I get the following error message:

Code:
Fehler: Firewall-Konfiguration konnte nicht aktiviert werden:

safeact: safeact: /usr/local/psa/var/modules/firewall/firewall-new.sh failed:
iptables v1.3.1: can't initialize iptables table `nat': Table does not exist (do you need to insmod?)
Perhaps iptables or your kernel needs to be upgraded.


proc_close() failed: var: Deprecated. Please use the public/private/protected modifiers

Can I create the tables manually? If so, how?

Thanks for Help?
I hobe someone can help me.

My System:
Suse Linux 9.3
Plesk 8.2.1
 
Back
Top