• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.4 + QMail Recompile: dk.lib missing

A

Angels

I try to recompile QMail (1.03 with Plesk 8.4 patches) on a Debian machine running Plesk 8.4.

The error output tells me that a dk.lib is missing. I searched the web and die libdomainkeys website with no result. I guess the dk.lib is a customized file

Where do i get this dk.lib from, or how do i create it?

Hello,

I managed to go past the dk.lib missing with an

echo "-ldomainkeys" > dk.lib

AFTER installing the libdomainkeys package from ATrpms (http://www.atrpms.net/) for my rhel5.

It did compile sucessfully but unfortunately there were other broken things which stopped me from enjoying a fully customized qmail...

Thanks alot for posting the solution. I saw some make.conf (or similiar named file) in the qmail-plesk8.4 package. I guess that one should be used instead of the default qmail ones. Haven't played with it ...

... i use spamdyke now and don't need to recompile qmail by now (even if true smpt auth would be nice)

Hm, a pity...

Since I'm having trouble making it work, I'd like to know if someone else managed to get it to work properly.

Anyway, good luck.

It did compile sucessfully but unfortunately there were other broken things which stopped me from enjoying a fully customized qmail...

We also managed to compile psa patched qmail after adding libdomainkeys. Could you please describe what problems you have with this version?

We also managed to compile psa patched qmail after adding libdomainkeys. Could you please describe what problems you have with this version?

where did you get the patches for qmail ? I need the patches for qmail distributed with plesk 8.4

thanks

that's where I was looking for the patches but there are no attachments there anymore

Back