• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 8.4 to 8.6 Plesk

F

FERNANDO_AR07

Hello, we have installed centos 4, php 5.1.6-3.el4s1.8 and mysql 5.0.58-1.el4.centos on our server, wanted to know if this can cause any kind of conflict by wanting to upgrade plesk 8.4 to plesk 8.6, thanks.

Looks like you enabled the CentOS Plus repository. We don't use those packages, but it should just work as Plesk supports PHP 5 and MySQL 5.

Okay, thank you very much, but a question, we have been looking at the possibility of updating centos 4 to centos 5, where you could find information about this topic? because as we see plesk 8.4 installed and updated soon to plesk 8.6, you could help with any kind of information? thanks again.

I recommend not doing OS upgrades on a production server, but using the Plesk Migration Manager to move your data to a new OS installation. This has the advantage of being able to test your new setup and being able to keep the old setup running if you encounter problems with the migration.

Why exactly would you want to switch to CentOS 5?

Hello I have updated plesk plesk 8.4 to 8.6 and has left everything correctly, I installed all packages and others, but no achievement to appear as a tool button add an application to a domain.

He entered the party to configure desktop and placed as this that has to show, but it does not, that may be happening?

Thank you

Hello, and we want to change because it is a newer version, which you advised us? because we should switch to centos 5 or not because we should do? thanks

Back