• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Plesk 8 without Horde?

L

Larsi

Guest
I just installed Plesk 8 on two of my Debian Sarge boxes.

When running the install script, I deselected Horde/Imp because I don't like it at all, just wanted to use the regular Webmail Interface.
But after installation was finished, Horde is installed und used. Why? Doesn't Plesk8 have an own webmail interface?

This would be a reason for me to install Plesk 7.5! :-(
 
Horde is the default webmail interface for Plesk. However, you don't have to use it. You could always install and use Squirrelmail.
 
Both Plesk 8 and 7.5 use Horde, so I don't see the point in switching to 7.5. Plus you can always uninstall Horde if your really don't like it.
 
Back
Top