• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PLESK 9.0 / License Key Expired?

A

awpti

Guest
Logged in to 9.0 for more messing around and now my key is expired.

Is there a new revision of the beta I need to upgrade to? Can't seem to find one.
 
The BETA key expired today, you need to use a proper licence if you wish to continue testing (I think).
 
My licence for Plesk 8.6 is not compatible for Plesk 9.0...

Erreur: Invalid key: Unknown key format
My Plesk is not accessible...
 
I don't agree with you,I think This problem should be further analysis.
 
Plesk 9 for 9 december, its good, but beta key is now expired for the second times :D.
Its my second serveur in production, dns, mail backup and SQL.

it must wait until Dec. 9?
 
and when you try to upgrade: ERROR: Failed to check whether a new license key is available.
 
This is realy bad.

Why do I pay for the SUS?

Now how can I get a licence for free? I did pay for the SUS, so I have the right for an upgrade?

Yes? or No?
 
Even with a leased license? If so where to update?

Leased licenses include Software Update Service (SUS) as long as the license and account are in good standing
 
Back
Top