• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PLESK 9.0 / License Key Expired?

But I can not install the new license on the server and without the new license I still get the "ERROR: Failed to check whether a new license key is available."
 
But I can not install the new license on the server and without the new license I still get the "ERROR: Failed to check whether a new license key is available."

Ah yep just noticed it, older keys came in zip and had file extension of .sh, new key came is an xml file :s
 
Exchanging information with licensing server.base
Downloading the file PSA_9.0.0/plesk_getkeyinfo.sh: Failed to check whether a new license key is available.
ERROR: Failed to check whether a new license key is available.
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

So does this mean I have to buy a 75.00 ticket to get them to fix it? What is their policy then I hope they refund!
 
Isa there a way to roll this back?

OK gang, how do I roll back. Plesk wants almost a grand for me to update. I simply can't afford it.
 
Back
Top