• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.0 when?

I think about acquisition plesk and to me it is important, whether the key from 8 versions will work on 9?

Am I missing something in this beta? I don't see a place to modify DNS Records under any of the domain.

Am I missing something in this beta? I don't see a place to modify DNS Records under any of the domain.

Oops, found it. Duh.

Any word on when the beta will support backups?

It appears a backup process is running from the old install, but it's just wasting cpu cycles (creates a backup and then removed it - 8.6 was uploading it offserver).

php4 & php5 under fastcgi

anyone has the linux beta version of plesk 9 installed and can tell me if it is be possible to switch php version on each domain through the control panel?

anyone has the linux beta version of plesk 9 installed and can tell me if it is be possible to switch php version on each domain through the control panel?

Hello pingu,

Unfortunately Parallels Panel 9 for Linux/UNIX does not allow to manage PHP 4 and PHP 5 simultaneously on the same server yet.

Please use the way described in http://kb.odin.com/en/2187.

Wow, I would have really expected it to be released at the developers conference in February. Not even a second BETA...

Back