• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2.2 & I.E. 8.0

64bithost.com

Regular Pleskian
when trying to install a v.p.s using I.E. 8.0; I continuously get a window that blocks the transition windows in plesk because of the plesk certificate error. Therfore I cannot create a domain in a v.p.s. I have had to switch to Firefox to create websites.

- Chris

Hello

I guess you are talking about PIM/PMC in Virtuozzo containers. If using IE 8 remotely (i.e. it is installed on your station and you are connecting remotely) - it will work, but IE 8.0 is not supported if you install it on Virtuozzo directly.
So, if IE 8 is installed in Parallels Virtuozzo containers and you want it to be within a container - it is not supported yet.

Bump

Actually, No.

When using I.E. 8.0 on Vista Pro. I tried to create a VPS using PBA. I walked through the standard steps for creation of a VPS in PBA; i.e. under containers and then adding the domain via PBA. Nothing to unusual. When I go into the VPS through the i.p address. I.P. https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443 I get the setup screen and then I go through the first couple of screens and then I go to add the domain. When I click on ADD DOMAIN. I get a the standard screen for adding a domain. Upon entering any domain and the username and password and pressinf the NEXT button. I get a pop-up window that is blocked by I.E. 8.0.

I cannot proceed from here. { major problem }

I searched all through I.E 8.0 and disabled and enabled everything did not work

this is a problem b/c I.E. 8.0 should work with 9.2.2. It was such a problem that I switched my entire office to CentOS 5.3 over the weekend.

:)

Back