• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.2 - Plesk Management Service crashes - W2K8

M

Micron21-David

Hi,

I've now had the below crash twice in the last couple of days, box isn't under much load at all but the Plesk Management Service crashes with the following extract from the Eventlog

-=-=-

Faulting application plesksrv.exe, version 9.201.0.0, time stamp 0x49ec4746, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a783, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0003c7f8, process id 0x8f0, application start time 0x01ca148898321368.

-=-=-

Faulting application plesksrv.exe, version 9.201.0.0, time stamp 0x49ec4746, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time stamp 0x4791a783, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0003c7f8, process id 0x768, application start time 0x01ca10fcf35cb144.

-=-=-

Haven't had anyone knowingly logged in at the time this event is occuring. Plesk was only installed within the last month on this machine and was done so on top of a fresh install using 64-bit architecture.

Any suggestions? :)

Regards,
David

Hello,

This issue was already fixed in the actual code. Please watch our web site for updates on the upcoming versions of Prallels Plesk Panel.

Hi Andrey,

I'm interested as to when this "code fix" is taking place? I also have the same issue as Micron21-David and have seen no updates or patches on the downloads section.

Could you please keep us updated.

To make sure that you are running uptodate version of Plesk, you can download and install all latest updates by means of Plesk Updater.
Important note, make sure that your license key installed is valid for Plesk Control Panel 9.x before you start update procedure.
It is located in Go to Home > Updates. This tool automatically checks for available updates. For more information on this feature, please see this page of Plesk Documentation:

http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...nistrators-guide/index.htm?fileName=59215.htm

Hi Yeolegood,

I am already running the latest version of Plesk:

Capture.PNG

So when is this update Andrey mentioned coming?

Thanks!

This problem is NOT fixed

I have the latest version of Plesk and yet the Plesk Management Service crashes on a regular basis.

Still has the error

I'm just migrating everything from a linux to a windows box both running the latest Plesk and the windows one keeps crashing. I can restart the management service once then it fails soon again and i have to restart the server.

Back