• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk 9.5 for window - Login issue

S

STT

after i create an account for testing, i got the following error when login:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
wrong id

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskFatalException
wrong id

0: UserClient.php:24
UserClient->__construct(NULL null)
1: class.Session.php:225
Session->getUser()
2: index.php:58

Anyone can advise on the solution.

Do you have installed KB976576 Windows update? If yes - try to uninstall it.

Hello, I have the same issue, but I reviewed twice my installed windows updates and I don't have the KB976576.

I remember recently I changed the PHP mode from isapi to fastcgi (PLESKCP_PHP_MODE registry key) because I was having problems with PleskControlPanel.exe (process killed each x hours), and the help recomends that you must switch to fastcgi when use with IIS for better performance.

Recomendation for fastcgi here: http://medusa.ozservers.com.au/para...nistration-guide/index.htm?fileName=57835.htm

And it was true, in fastcgi php mode PleskControlPanel.exe problems ends.
But now I have issue problems when all normal accounts (no admins) login to plesk panel via web.

I have tested to switch back to isapi mode, and all works fine, normal accounts can login without problems.
I switched again to fastcgi and login errors begin.

Then, It seem that the cause of this error is when you have switched to fastcgi php mode.

How can we use fastcgi mode without that login problems?

Thanks.

Back