• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk access_log.webstat has huge volume (12.0.18 Update #38)

Jon12

New Pleskian
I am annoyed that I pay a monthly fee for your broken software and am unable to get support for it without paying for it. Since I pay for it, and you collect revenue from it, you should therefore support it. This problem,
has apparently existed in previous versions and can be found here: http://kb.odin.com/en/118896
with a date of Nov 28, 2013 and a statement that says "The issue will be fixed in further releases of the product." What year might that be?

This issue is occurring in multiple domains on the server. The host attempted to resolve this issue by configuring a cronjob to delete the file, but it is simply replaced later by the same file, only having grown bigger. So apparently deleting the file is not resolving anything, it simply comes back like a bad cold and continues to grow. I am not interested in Parallels giving me options to fix PLESKS PROBLEM, I am interested in Parallels fixing the problem with their broken PLESK software that I PAY FOR!

This web server: Plesk version: 12.0.18 Update #38 , last updated at Mar 11, 2015 03:20 AM

Attachments

• webstat_log.gif
    webstat_log.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
1. Do you have support ticket id for which you paid, but the support did not fix this problem? By the way, if it is found that your problem was caused by product bug w/o available solution or workaround from Parallels, then your purchase will be re-funded.
2. Have you Plesk installed on VPS?
3. Do you have any changes in size of access_log.webstat after running command:

# export PLESK_DEBUG=1
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php

Please pay attention on possible error messages in output of this command.

Thanks.

Back