• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Admin Pages not accessable

Out2lunch

New Pleskian
We have recently upgraded to Onyx, and all went well, but a recent update, and I dont know which one, has locked us out of -

ourserver.onlinehome-server.info:8443/admin/home?context=home

Instead when we log in with the only admin account we get this page instead -

ourserver.onlinehome-server.info:8443/smb/web/view

This wouldn't be so bad but we have 4 different clients on the server, (as separate subscriptions), and I cant administrate any of their settings etc, and I need to upgrade something for one of the clients.

Its like an update has changed our admin user to being the admin of 1 of the subscriptions only, and is bypassing the main plesk admin jump off page.

Please can anyone help or shed some light on how we can fix this?

Hello Out2lunch,

It looks like you're stuck in Power User view. There's a button named "Change View" in the bottom left corner - click it, and then click "Switch to Service Provider view". I think it should help :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Yes it was in Power User Mode, I cant believe I did not notice that button before, as I didn't change it. It must have been the new guy who clicked it.

You guys are brilliant, thank you both for both solutions.

Regards,

Out2lunch

Back