• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue (plesk)After adding 1000 youtube url to my 1000 different wordpress article, my all websites doesnt show yt url as embed

teamz

New Pleskian
hello, i added 1000 article with 1000 youtube url, i directly pasted youtube url, but after that, including that site, my all sites on my dedicated hosting doesnt show the youtube embed after i paste direct url, normally it would automaticly turn to embed when i direct paste url, but now its not. its no problem for previously published articles but it occurs when i try to add new one. its plesk problem (some kind of spam embed block) or something different?i t was thinking if youtube banned my ip but my dedicated includes 5 different ip so all my websites has same problem, i think its something with plesk but i am not sure.

This error occurred again 4 months ago and it resolved itself a week later.

You can check whether ModSecurity is blocking the URL in case it is a transscribed URL (one that first directs to a rewrite or physical URL on your server and from there gets the real link from Youtube). Otherwise it is purely a content design issue of the website. Very likely that is the case. Plesk doesn't interfere with website content.

i think its related with plesk because i had over 50 sites in plesk and problem occurred same time of all

Have you tried to create the same configuration on a system where Plesk is not installed?

Have you tried to create the same configuration on a system where Plesk is not installed?
I have a single dedicated server and there are 5 different IP addresses, there are approximately 20 websites on each IP address, all of them have WordPress installed and all of them have Plesk. If I install it on another non-Plesk system, of course it will work. I don't think the problem is caused by WordPress because the whole world uses it. I suspect plesk or the php settings on plesk.

If I install it on another non-Plesk system, of course it will work.
And did you actually test it? So far this seems to be an assumption only and as no other Plesk users have ever reported a similar issue and your Wordpress content design is rather unusual (1000 articles, 1000 Youtube URLs ...), the question is best asked in a Wordpress forum like wordpress.stackexchange.com.

Back