• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

PLESK and Coldfusion

B

BrittanyT

Hello,

Can you use Coldfusion 9 with any versions of PLESK? We have a 64-bit WIN2008 server with IIS7 and would like to use PLESK (as this is what we use on all of our other servers) but we are running into issues. After installing Coldfusion 9 (the only version that will work on this server) PLESK has stopped working. It asks for a username/password and does not accept our login credentials. CF9 does not appear in the Reconfigurator.

Should I try a reinstall?

I've heard of others having this issue but have not seen a solution posted anywhere. Can anyone provide more information?

Thanks!

Brittany

Please use search before posting. CF9 support in Plesk has been discussed many times on this forum.
Also you can find supported CF version in Plesk Release Notes.

Thank you for the response. However, I actually found this forum through searching and did search and read other replies prior to posting. I understand that CF9 is not supported yet and was hoping some PLESK user out there had found a workaround.

Since Coldfusion is essential for our websites and PLESK is not, I'm afraid our company will have to explore other options.

Back