1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk and MailEnable

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by AnarchyRising, Jun 30, 2009.

1. AnarchyRising

AnarchyRising Guest

Hey all,

I just upgraded my 7.5.x installation through the ranks, up to 8.2 because I was told by my server host (Godaddy) that it was the best upgrade path without losing data.

Everything went alright. Some webmail things I had to fix but no trouble. But I'm facing a larger problem. My MailEnable has seemed to "stop" working, not altogether, because I am getting 10 or so mails a day from 2 days ago (being sent 2 days ago I mean). Is there a ME hotfix that I need to apply to the 8.2.0.1 install? I wasn't sure if installing hotfixes to ME from the ME site would screw with Plesks integration with the ME server at all.

Thanks!