• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk and Microsoft don't seem to like each other

Buscusdude

New Pleskian
I bought an unmanaged VPS last week and they offered cPanel, but I don't like it so I installed Plesk on it. I made an account there that ends with @live.com. After a couple of days of making it, I didn't touch it, so I try to log in now and it says that I need to enter my username and password. What username? I used to log in with my email. I enter my email and password, it says invalid username or password, okay, great success. I click on to send a reset password link to my email, but nothing arrives...So, I go to this forum and register with my @live.com email and It says I need to confirm my email. I check my emails, there's nothing. Okay, great, I make one with Gmail I get a link in the mail almost instantly. So, basically, what I'm stuck with now, is I can no longer access my Plesk account? Not only that, but I really like the feature where now where I even try to access the login page (With the same link I tried 5 minutes ago and worked) to even request a password, I get a "Site can't be reached" on google chrome, so I got that going on for me which is nice, I'm a real big fan of that one. I don't think I have ever been this angry with anything in a long time and I get pissed about small things on a daily basis. Please help me...Save my conciouss.

Update: I managed to log in to my Plesk account via the Terminal with SSH, it generated a link and I clicked that one. Still didn't receive any e-mails. The site cant be reached no longer appears...For now. So, I guess don't approve or delete this thread?

Back