• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk and Smartermail 7

S

Shorts

I have just upgraded our Smatermail to the new version 7 and now get this error when trying to create a new domain on the box.

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager->addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: SOAP failed. Failed in parsing response
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:284
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem_create(string 'POST')
1: DomainPropertiesUIPointer.php:62
DomainPropertiesUIPointer->accessItem(string 'POST', NULL null)
2: UIPointer.php:601
UIPointer->access(string 'POST')
3: plesk.php:43

HELP!!!!

I have nearly 300 domain to create and am running out of time.

Regards

Mike

Any idea how long it will be before a version is released that will.

Its only a problem when you create a domain, is their a ways of stopping plesk talking to SM7 on the create and ill set the mail up seperatley?

I have the same problem with plesk 9,5,1 and smartermail 7

We are using Plesk 9.5 and SmarterMail 7 without any issues. Do you still have the SmarterMail webserver running on port 9998?

Yes still running on 9998, problem was when creating a new domain the create for the mail account failed, the server ran fine on its own. Scrapped it now and gone back to 6.7 its been a busy day lol.

@craigD

we are running SmarterMail on IIS with port 80 - but that's only the Webmail-Frontend and worked also befor with Smartermail 4.x

which version/build of Smartermail 7 are you running?

Plesk 9.5.2 and SmarterMail 4.3.3048

When I try to select SmarterMail as my mail client I get the following error:

Set default component failed: defpackagemng failed: Execute websrvmng --add-webmail-site --webmail=smwebmail failed: Exception occurred. (COM Error 80020009) at addWebMailSite(webmail(smwebmail))

Help!!

Back