• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Anti Virus Kaspersky

OrinocoDelta

Basic Pleskian
Hello all,

Maybe you can help me to achieve this:
I use Kaspersky AntiVirus in the AntiVirus settings; incoming mail is successfully checked and viruses are identified!
But what is with outgoing E-Mails? I didn't see and information about checking mails in Mail Headers. Is this correct?

FYI i use a 'catchall' E-Mail Address and i send outgoing E-Mails with Apple Mail with various addresses, for example: hello is the 'catchall' address and i send E-Mails also with [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

I was thinking that if outgoing E-Mails are checked by Kaspersky it would be some information in the E-Mail headers, but i didn't see anything!
Maybe is it a problem of my 'catchall' settings ???

Thank you for helping ....
Kind regards from Germany ...

Attachments

• 2014-07-23_11-39-14.png
    2014-07-23_11-39-14.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 11
Maybe this thread will be useful for you - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?296559

Hello Igor, wow very fast respond. I checked this thread... ok i set aliases and now the incoming mails for set-up aliases are also checked!
Super! And now my other questions, where and how can i see if outgoing mails are checked? Any information's in the header of the outgoings mails?

And my last question would be, is it possible to append a footer in outgoings E-Mails automatically - for example: E-Mail scanned by Kaspersky Anti-Virus?
I use Postfix and Dovecot!

Cheers Alex

Back