• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Issue Plesk as SMTP Relay

chestnutit

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.47 Update #5
I am wanting to use a Plesk server(Plesk1) as SMTP Relay for another Plesk server(Plesk2) which is hosted on Azure meaning it does not have access to port 25.
I have set everything up according to guides that I have been able to find but I cannot seem to find any information on which user on the Relay (Plesk1) I need to give to the origin (Plesk2) so it can authenticate and send mail.

Please advise.
 
Even after adding my Plesk2 IP to the mynetworks section of postfix config on Plesk1 it still gives these errors:
warning: SASL authentication failure: no secret in database
SASL DIGEST-MD5 authentication failed: authentication failure
 
Back
Top