• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk - AWS Route 53

benaust

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Web Admin Se Edition Version 18.0.43
Hi New to this, So my apologies for my ignorance.

Have setup a Plesk with three domain under it. I am using LightSail AWS. I have setup the Route 53 extension on Plesk and have synced and all working fine. Is there a way to make
sure only one of those three domains uses the Route 53. I like to exclude the other two domains and connect pint the domain using IP of the server.

Thanks

Ben

I don't think that's possible. All domain (zones) are synchronised if I am not mistaken.

However if your really, really, only want to use Route 53 for just one domain I suppose you could disconnect the Route 53 Plesk extension. I believe this will leave the existing DNS zones at Route 53. But it will also stop any future synchronization. You could then remove the other two domains from Route 53 manually. (I realize it's a silly suggestion, as it defeats the purpose of the Route 53 Plesk extension).

Thanks for your reply.
Both what you said about "All Domains Zones Sync" and "Removing the Route53 Extension After Syncing" make sense. I will try to test this and will let you know if that is possible.
Thanks

Back