1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

plesk backup problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by wharfratjoe, Dec 6, 2005.

1. wharfratjoe

wharfratjoe Guest

My server didnot backup last night using the plesk backup program. This caused the Plesk MySQL to stop which cause all websites and email to stop functioning. I rebooted the server and evrything came back online. My question is how can I stop this from happening again. Here is the Windows event log error and I also opened a plesk support ticket:

Windows Event Viewer details regarding backup.exe:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: backup.exe
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 1
    Date: 12/6/2005
    Time: 12:00:26 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: PLESK01
    Description:
    The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. (Error code 1058) at StartService 'DrWebCom'
    at (service::startService line 155)
    at DrWebCom(DrWebKeyInstaller::install line 47) Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\backup.exe

Email error I received as well:

Backup error.
    The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Connect to pipe

We also use ClamAv and the Drweb has been disabled for awhile. I reset the service to start manually.

Thanks in advance,
    Joe