• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Backup Util Failed DBD::mysql::st execute failed

Z

ZaNaToS

Hello,

This is the first time I try to run the Plesk backup utility from Plesk 8.0 (I use it in Plesk 7.5 but its different).

So I simply run the command:
/usr/local/psa/bin/pleskbackup --all -v /root/plesk_full_backup_22-04-07.psa

and the only output I get is this one:

*** You are using old-style pleskbackup command-line interface.
*** Consider switching to new style documented in 'pleskbackup help',
*** because old style eventually will be dropped.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/DbiBackend.pm line 66.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/DbiBackend.pm line 66.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch() without execute() at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Db/DbiBackend.pm line 90.

and then the backup stops.

Any ideas?

Same thing

I am getting the same error message. I'm assuming that until I upgrade to Plesk 8.2 or some version in the future it will still work. Or is it the version of Linux that the error is referring to. I don't know.

THe fact is, this backup was mention in the news when I upgraded to Plesk 8.1 so it's strange that it's already using old commands.

Any input on this SWSoft?

Back