• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk bin database cli not syncing with Mysql

linuxman1

Basic Pleskian
I had some issues using some plesk bin database commands and seems it isn't syncing changes to Mysql and I want to do something like flush privileges for it so it syncs with Mysql.
For example,
plesk bin database --create-dbuser adminnn -passwd password -domain example.com -type mysql -any-database says,
Unable to add database user: A database user with the name "adminnn" already exists.
Although I removed that user and did some flush privileges and Plesk still consider the account is still existent!
Another cli like,
plesk bin database --update-dbuser adminn -domain example.com -type mysql -any-database
The database user was successfully updated.
Although I checked on Mysql and on Phpmyadmin and the command didn't affect like it wasn't executed.
Would some one help? how to sync changes between Mysql and Plesk bin database commands?

1. Connect to Plesk server via RDP;
  2. Open command prompt as Administrator
  3. Back up client database:
    C:\> "%plesk_dir%"MySQL\bin\mysqldump -uadmin -p -P3306 client_base > client_base.dump
    where:
    3306 - port for MySQL server;
    client_base - database name;
    client_base.dump - name of database backup.
    Note: MySQL admin password will be asked during the commands execution. In case it is not known, it can be safely changed at Tools & Settings > Database Servers > localhost (default for MySQL) on port 3306.

johnpowell1.
Why this is may be related to the issue I have, have you read my post?
Please Plesk team, recommend any fix, changes are not syncing between the actual Mysql installed by Plesk and plesk bin database command like described above?

Back