• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue plesk Control Panel Blank

plesk panel

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fahad Javaid

New Pleskian
Hello Guys,

I am new to Linux and Plesk, and have been trying to troubleshhot this issue for last few days without any success.

When I try to login to Plesk Control panel. https://myserver.com:8443
It prompts me for admin username and password
When I put admin username and password and click on Submit the page just goes Blank.

I checked /var/log/plesk/panel.log and found below error:

PHP Warning: require_once(/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/heavy-metal-skin/library/EventListener.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/interface_async_executor.php, Line: 71

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/heavy-metal-skin/library/EventListener.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/interface_async_executor.php on line 71

ERR [1] PHP Warning: require_once(/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/heavy-metal-skin/hooks/ContentInclude.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Helper/Module.php, Line: 293

PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/heavy-metal-skin/hooks/ContentInclude.php' (include_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals') in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Controller/Helper/Module.php on line 293

Can Somebody please help me here ?

Regards,

Try to fix it with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components
# plesk repair installation

Hello Igor,

Thanks for the update and suggestion.

Yesterday, while investigating the issue I tried to search what this modules/heavy-metal-skin is?
I could not locate any information which can explain me the necessity and functioning of this module.
I renamed the "heavy-metal-skin" module to heavy-metal-skin-bad, and refreshed the plesk panel
and all started working fine.

I am not sure where this module modules/heavy-metal-skin came from and why renaming it to modules/heavy-metal-skin-bad
resolved everything. Plesk panel is back working fine.

Regards,
Fahad

Maybe you have installed "Skins and Color Schemes" Plesk extension and there is Heavy Metal Plesk skin. You can try to uninstall it for resolving this issue completely.

Back