• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk control panel view and mailbox quota

H

Hunter34

Somehow, after upgrading from Plesk 9 to 10, I lost the left hand nav bar that lets me change options for all of the domains controlled from my Windows 2008/Plesk setup.

I recently upgraded to Plesk 11 via the automated install.

The core problem is that I've exceeded my mailbox quota on one of the hosted domains. It's set for "Set the mailbox size as defined by the service provider (100 MB)". I tried to change it to 512MB, but I get "Incorrect limit value was specified".

I've got 4 webspaces defined, and I think all of them are set to the service provider default of 100MB.

When I had version 9, I recall having a left-hand nav bar that let me get to the global settings, and I think I could change this 100MB default upward. However, I now have what I understand to be the "client view" of Plesk.

So, two problems: 1) How can I set the mailbox quota upward and 2) how do I get my old "super administrator" view back in Plesk that allows me to set global settings (or reseller settings?)

Thanks!

The core problem is that I've exceeded my mailbox quota on one of the hosted domains. It's set for "Set the mailbox size as defined by the service provider (100 MB)". I tried to change it to 512MB, but I get "Incorrect limit value was specified".

So, two problems: 1) How can I set the mailbox quota upward and 2) how do I get my old "super administrator" view back in Plesk that allows me to set global settings (or reseller settings?)

You can change back to old interface in Server > Interface Management. Choose "Service Provider View" option

Individual quota cannot be higher than the common one set by service provider (100 Mb). If you are the server owner, you can increase common quota in Service Plan or Subscription settings (available once you switch to Service Provider View.

Back