• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Controlpanel 11.5 show the disk space and email forwarding no longer correct

chili1001

Basic Pleskian
Hi

We upgraded from Plesk 11.0.9 to 11.5 some days ago. Since then Plesk Controlpanel show the disk space and email forwarding no longer correct.
We are using Plesk together with Mailenable 7.09

Any ideas how I can fix this problem or there is an error in Plesk?

Regards
Matthias Maass

I checked this feature and see no problems. Plesk correctly counts disk space for a mail accounts. Could you please describe how do you check that Plesk do it wrong? What is the connection between disk space and forwarding?
In fact Plesk counts mail account disk space usage directly on file system by estimating of mail account directory
%mailenable_path%\Postoffices\<domain_name>\MAILROOT\<mail_account_dir>

Hello and thank you for your answer.
I checked the information I see in Plesk and the information in Mailenable managementconsole.
Plesk shows only: 5.03kb used from xxxx. Forwarding seems to be a problem only for one or two customers. Do you know, is there a command to try to count the space manualy?

There is a button "Refresh Usage Stats" on the Mail tab where all mail accounts are listed. It refresh the stats immediately.

Thank you Sad.
On other servers it shows the uses space without any problems but one server do nothing. Perhaps the best if I ask Parallels-Support. We had lot of trubles after upgrading to Plesk 11.5

Back