• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk CP 10.1.1 keeps logging me out

M

Mikek123

Hi,

A few days ago, when I logged into Plesk CP, it told me that I was in the grace period of my licence. It gave me instructions for retrieving a new key. I followed the instructions, and everything worked fine.

Only problem is, ever since upgrading the licence key, I get kicked out of CP every few minutes, and have to log back in, which is a real pain in the bum! When I log back in, I look in Active Sessions, and my previous session is still active. I kill the orphaned session, and carry on trying to work in CP, only to get kicked out again a few minutes later.

I always do my best to avoid any of the upgrades that CP tries to force on me, like upgrading to the latest version, because I KNOW that something always breaks during these upgrades, but I didn't have much choice with the key upgrade. So now it seems as if something is broken.

Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this frustrating problem?

A bit more information: I tried rolling back to the previous key to see if the problem would go away. No luck! The licence key won't even roll back.

Back