• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk Database Schema

So i have to download and install yet another program, 300+meg in order to view the schema.
couldn't just output it to a PDF file and be done ?

sorry but i get irritated when there are so many "one shot wonders" out there. i have like 10 different pieces of software installed that are only ever used for a single thing. this is bloat.

The .svg file will open in your browser, so you can make a PDF or print it, or whatever else you want...

I got the SVG in the browser (Firefox 42) But are the tables supposed to be able to open ?
I see the tables, but all are collapsed. how to get them top open and see field info ?

The SVG also appears to have no text, can't search the document

Last edited:
Curtis1,

We don't have SVG/PDF files with details. If you need details you may use MySQL Workbench.

Back