• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk default page showing randomly on existing domain

K

KingA

I have had this problem since I started using this new ubuntu VPS running plesk 10.2. My website which has been running on this server for about 2 months now always randomly show the plesk default page everyday, user can be on the website and it's working prefectly one minute and the next minute it shows a 404 page not found error. This has been driving me crazy, I have been unable to fix this problem and have not found anyone with similar problem. My google rank has suffered due to this issue. Pls help anyone.

Logs should be investigated at least. It may be related to lack of resources for VPS and a lot of other reasons. Contact Support Team if you can't investigate it by yourself.

I have 8GB memory and do not even use up 1GB, i have 70GB free space on my server. Resources is not the problem cos default page is also random as I get the default page sometimes, then use other IP on VPN to try to access the website, some can access it , and others get the default page. I do not understand it, sometimes a US IP access, while another US IP cannot. User is on the site playing games with friends a minute and the next it shows a default page, and the other friend is still online and can access it.

Back