• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

plesk dependencies failure

K

kaasie

hi,

Recently i wanted to upgrade my server to 64bit.
as i installed fedora3_64bit and downloaded the plesk installer it gave a warning that newer files exist and it came up with a NOKEY_ID error after downloading the files needed.

This nokey_ID errorwas given for each downloaded pleskmodule, disabling and enablng options just gave me a differnt NOKEY_ID error.

I tried everything i could in order to be able to get plesk running but the nokey_ID error kept returning although under different error codes

If someone can give me some advice what to do then i would be much abliged as for now my server has been offline over 5 weeks and i really need to get it up and running asap so i can run my domains and access my email and i am getting pretty desperate

thx in advance

addition

warning: /root/psa/PSA_7.5.4/FC3_std.updates/perl-Compress-Zlib-1.37-1.fc3.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2

hello, above the message i get.. it does not get to the point plesk is installed so what do i have to do please?

Back