• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk DNS & IIS problem

CahitE

Basic Pleskian
When i update a domains ip or binding options like cname for a domain it does not fire up any event on iis.
For ex. i have setup a site for ip address : xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and i 've change it to yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy on the dns restoration . But it says me a successfully update happend. When i open my iis and select the site's binding settings. I see that the old ip address still there and alone !. If i create a www cname for a domain or restore the dns for the www activating it does not add any binding to the iis !!!
How should i resolve this issue ??

I think plesk 10.x has thousands of problem still. I have reformatted my server 3 time and nothing changed for this os.'s
windows 2008 std.
windows 2008 ent.
windows 2008 R2 ent.
all the have same problems. I do not know why but i think this is a really big shame for plesk. And there is no downgrade option !!!! so now i am living tons of problem

Thank you plesk !!!!

Yes i am , and we are not a small company and our nearly all workers engineers and every body thinks that they are right
Now firstly we are know where the problem occurs our all windows services works good
Secondly as i said we are big because we have thousands of customer and we select plesk because its good this is why expensive then the others.
Last time i report ano error as this we had wait for one month for a worker of paralells to connect our system and detect where the mistake is . Lets put you igor in my shoes on our windows server we reponsible for 500+ customer at least only for this server. We Are really get bored. For this one last day we have re setup 100+ website becAuse plesk couldnt succedd to restore its own backup and we lost lots of customer do you know why we get backup and format this server because plesk could not create web sites on iis !!! What were you choose if you were in my shoes ?
Report and wait one month or pay the plesk for repair their ownmistake that i am already angry or format machine to have a brand new one
I've formatted and now we are restoring server one by one manually !
Ok then
We have a 2 processor dual quad xeon 32 gb ram and 1000raid 50. Machine with gbit connection
Os. Is windows 2008std.
Culture is turkish
We are using plesk 10x all the updates are made carefully

Back