• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Plesk Does NOT send email

silver

Basic Pleskian
Hello, there is a problem that I encountered. I have a server that plesk is installed there, I'm able to send email through webmail.mydomain.com but I m not able to send email via Laravel application.
it show me no error but no email is sent ! I used several configs but nothing happen

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=londonentrepreneursnetwork.com
MAIL_PORT=25
[email protected]
MAIL_PASSWORD=somePass
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=null

I set 58, 465 ports with tls/ssl encryption too ... but they gave me error !
Connection could not be established with host londonentrepreneursnetwork.com [Connection timed out #110]

By the way ... I use Cloudflare too ... and set DNS setting, Thanks for helping me in advance.

Don't worry, your Plesk server seems to be fine, this looks like a configuration issue in Laravel.

The MX record of londonentrepreneursnetwork.com points to mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com and that points to IP 159.65.87.102. The londonentrepreneursnetwork.com itself points to 104.27.165.23.

I get no SMTP response from londonentrepreneursnetwork.com but I do from mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com, so my first guess would be that your MAIL_HOST needs to be mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com and not londonentrepreneursnetwork.com.

In plesk DNS configuration, mx was pointed to mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com and I set these values in cloudflare.

record type: mx, name: londonentrepreneursnetwork.com, server: mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com , priority :1

also I change to mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com in Laravel configuration, still does not send email and I get no error too ... !

I suggest ruling out SMTP issues first and leaving Laravel for later, unless you have debugging set up and can get clear SMTP input and output. Perhaps you could use a regular mail client such as Thunderbird first, with the same SMTP settings as you're attempting to use in Laravel, and see if you can send mail.

So, the incoming and outgoing mail server would be mail.londonentrepreneursnetwork.com, username [email protected] and password as you've set it when the email account was created. Try regular connections first, without TLS/SSL...

Back