• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk E-Mail Security Extension

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
I have installed the Plesk E-Mail Security Extension and take advantage of amavis. I have also installed separately the ClamAV what works fine via cron-commad i.e. but is shown as "stopped" in the new Plesk E-Mail Security Dashboard.

I integrated ClamAV by adding:

@bypass_virus_checks_maps = (
\%bypass_virus_checks, \@bypass_virus_checks_acl, \$bypass_virus_checks_re);

to
etc/amavis/conf.d/15-content_filter_mode

1. Do I have to add something to an additional Plesk conf-file to get ClamAV shown as running in the Dashboard (see Attachement)?

Attachments

• clamAV-in-Plesk.JPG
    clamAV-in-Plesk.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 32
I had the same question too ... ClamAV installed and running, but still plesk refuses to see it as installed. Now, know better from googling:
Hope others find these useful

Last edited:
there seems to be some confusion. don't install clamav separately. remove it if done. it is installed as part of the installation of PES.

Are you sure? In my case it was not installed as I used the unpaid version of PES but now after having installed it separately it works fine except for showing up in the E-Mail configuration dashboard?

Back