• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Plesk Email Security

Mark@beeldr

New Pleskian
Hey guys,

I just switched from Magicpam to Plesk Email Security due to the fact that the extension is no longer supported, I'd like to request a feature I really miss in Plesk Email Security.

It would be great if we could search the maillogs like in Magicspam, for example *@example.com as the receiver, and see what mails have been blocked in the past 30 days.
Sometimes I have customers telling me someone cant reach their email address and want to know what other mails have been blocked. In Magicspam I could search for al mails sent to that email address and then export the list so I could send it to my client for reviewing.

Thanks!

Dear Pleskians,

As we understand that there might be some confusion about the availability of MagicSpam for Plesk, we would like to assure you that MagicSpam, both LITE and PRO versions are and will continue to be available for Plesk.

While MagicSpam for Plesk is currently only available for purchase through our website and selected resellers, we are fully committed to providing the best anti-spam solution on the market for Plesk.

If you have any questions or concerns about MagicSpam, please check our website or reach out to our sales or support teams for more information.

Thank you!

Hello Mark,

As agreements with Plesk as an authorized Reseller have lapsed, MagicSpam is no longer available for purchase directly through Plesk or installation via the Extension Catalogue. Please note that the situation is currently under discussion, and we hope to have an agreement with Plesk in place again soon.

In regards to the two year timeline that Plesk mentions in the help article, they are most likely referring to existing customers who have previously installed MagicSpam and purchased a license directly from Plesk before the agreement lapsed.

In the meantime, we assure you that MagicSpam is available for installation via the Plesk Extension Manager and MagicSpam licenses can be purchased directly from our webstore or through select authorized resellers.

We hope this clarifies our previous response.

If I may... Had to remove plesks new email security, way too many issues when put on a production server after inital testing seemed everything would be fine. But thats another story.

So went back to Magicspam, lite version.
@Magicspam, may I suggest you update your installation guide please. Way outdated.
And in another snub to Plesk, there appears no way to install magicspam using the extensions UI. The upload option is nowhere to be found (at least on our servers running Obsidian, latest version).
Installed it using SSH with this command: plesk bin extension --install /path/to/file.zip

Me and our clients happy again :)
Cheers,
Tom

And in another snub to Plesk, there appears no way to install magicspam using the extensions UI. The upload option is nowhere to be found (at least on our servers running Obsidian, latest version).
upload still works just enable it in the panel.ini
Code:
[ext-catalog]
extensionUpload = true
afterwards go to extensions > my extensions > upload extension

Back