• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk error: Class Limits_Limit_Base

Tom_Sebrechts

New Pleskian
Since this morning I have an issue with Plesk...

When I try to login I get this error:

ERROR: Class Limits_Limit_Base contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Limits_Limit_Interface::setBackendSubscriptionLimitValue) (Base.php:353)

I don't know how this happend and when this exactly happend...
I didn't update or upgrade anything and Plesk was working fine untill about 3 this morning...

I run a Windows 2012 server with Plesk 12.

Can anyone help me with this?

I have resolved the above problem partly, I guess...

This is the problem from the error-log:

Plesk Error-log said:
Execution failed.
Command: ai.exe
Arguments: Array
(
[0] => --select-product-id
[1] => panel
[2] => --select-release-current
[3] => --upgrade-installed-components
)

Details: ERROR: can't apply patch panel-12.0.18~patch40
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Error code 32) at rename file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Config\Defaults.php to C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\CommonPanel\Config\.aiupd_21053\Defaults.php.old
Warning! Not all packages were installed.
Please check if your system services are operable.
Please try installing packages again later.
Please resolve this issue and try installing the packages again.
If you cannot resolve the issue on your own, contact product technical support for assistance.

I did the file renaming manually and that gave me access back to the control panel. But now I have an error-message at the top of my control panel screen that says that the last update failed.
I cannot find a way to try and update again. Can someone help me out with this please?

Just try to run

%plesk_dir%\admin\bin\ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

I have the same problem. The system is Windows Web server 2008 R2. I have no access to domains and subscriptions in control panel of Plesk after upgrade to version 12.0.18. The command %plesk_dir%\admin\bin\ai.exe --select-product-id panel --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base return the error "
ERROR: can't apply patch panel-12.0.18~patch44
Unable to set the object (C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\.aiupd_14947\mssqlmng.exe.old) owner: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.
Warning! Not all packages were installed."
This happens again and again each time I run the command with other folders as ...\admin\plib and so on. Can you help me?

Back