1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Plesk Expand Remote Mail problem

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.0 and Legacy General Discussion' started by izghitu, Jun 29, 2006.

1. izghitu

izghitu New Pleskian

73%
    Hello,
    I have 2 servers
    both running Plesk 7.5.4 reloaded

One is used for hosting the domains

the second is used for hosting mail
    the second server has Plesk Expand installed on it

I have the second server added as Centralized Mail server and the first assigned to it

few days ago I had to re-image the first server and restore Plesk from the plesk dump I made. After doing that the Remote Mail button doesn't work anymore. I receive the following error when pressing it:
    This Plesk Server is not configured to provide remote services. Report this error number to your administrator for support.

What is the problem? do I need to deassign the first server from Plesk Expand and reassign it? If so woudn't it break something like deleting all accounts from the second mail server?

Please help

Thank you