• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk for Wheezy?!

Svobi

New Pleskian
Hi...
I know & guess that there won't be any fixed dates but is there somewhere at least an idea when Plesk for Wheezy will be official released? Next weeks or months? It was guessed that it'll be with 11.5 but since we're already with 11.5.30...

Wheezy is in stable state since the beginning of may and when I do a new setup I don't want to use the old(er) squeeze version.

Thanks!

Debian Wheezy has been released 15 June 2013. As you can imagine, support for the new operating system is not a very fast process. We need to do a lot of tests, at least. Therefore, support of Wheezy will be, but it may take a few months, I think.

I dont understand. You say you are running Plesk 11.5. Wheezy is supported ni Plesk 11.5

We now have 2 machines running Plesk 11.5 on Debian Wheezy. Wheezy is also listed in the supported operating system list on parallels.com.

Weird. As I said, I didn't do anything funky. Fresh wheezy with Plesk 11.5 installer.

I can confirm that Plesk 11.5 can be installed on Debian 7.1
Check autounstaller log if you have problems with it.

I can confirm that Plesk 11.5 can be installed on Debian 7.1
Check autounstaller log if you have problems with it.

Maybe you could install but you cannot check for updates throught panel becase with Debian 7.0 I had the option to update to plesk 11.5 from 11.

I have updated system before update plesk, and now with Debian 7.1 and Plesk 11 panel says "not release yet something"

Maybe you could install but you cannot check for updates throught panel becase with Debian 7.0 I had the option to update to plesk 11.5 from 11.

I have updated system before update plesk, and now with Debian 7.1 and Plesk 11 panel says "not release yet something"

My server has not been updated since may due to "releases not selected yet"

Last edited:
Back