• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk for windows WORSE

T

Togy

Plesk for windows worse at all. Every version has alot of bugs. We can not get what we pay for. They can not do a thing right. Every version has alot of bugs and alot of problems. I am tired to fight for their control panel, fix problems. All times most BAD Control panel!

It's still better than most!

I have had to endure the hell that is Ensim for Windows for the past two years. The difference between the two is unbeliveable. If you were to come up with some sort of analogy I suppose Plesk would be the Jaguar (Nice to look at but a little tempermental and requires some work to maintain) where Ensim would be The Flinstones car (No matter how hard you try you keep stepping in ****).

Hehe, we have been using Ensim for quite a few years now, and I must say that I'm somewhat surprised over the negative attitude towards Plesk, one could easily get the impression that you guys were working for the competition :D

Well, to cut it short - whereas Plesk for Windows really works, and Ensim and a few others don't, I fail to see the problem here guys. We came to a point where we had no choice but to dump Ensim - we then bought Plesk for Windows, and we were really positively surprised over the Plesk Control Panel, no more problems so to speak. Overall we would rate Plesk with an 8 out of 10, and Ensim with 4 out of 10.

We are satisfied users of the Plesk Control Panel, and we are also satisfied with Plesk support - we would not have a problem recommending Plesk for Windows.

Originally posted by Togy
Plesk for windows worse at all. Every version has alot of bugs. We can not get what we pay for. They can not do a thing right. Every version has alot of bugs and alot of problems. I am tired to fight for their control panel, fix problems. All times most BAD Control panel!

Agree!!;)

I really like PSA for windows, even more so than our linux installs. I just don't like licensing windows installs.. :/

Back